Aim of the Awards
The Community Relations Commission of New South Wales aims to encourage and reward the efforts of businesses and organisations that focus on the cultural diversity of Australia in their overall marketing strategies.
The awards aim to:
- highlight the responsibility of public sector managers to cater to the needs of the whole community and to fully inform all people about their services and activities.
- promote the advantages for commercial managers of marketing their product or service to every potential client or customer.
- stimulate creativity in marketing to a culturally diverse society.
- recognise work of a high marketing standard so as to inspire marketers who are not yet meeting the challenges of a culturally diverse society and do not enjoy the benefits of this market.
- promote a more equitable representation of our diversity as a nation through mass media marketing channels.